1. X.X. Le, W. Lu, J.W. Zhang, T. Chen, Recent progress in biomimetic anisotropic hydrogel actuators, Advanced Science, 2019, 6, 1801584.
2. Y.C. Zhang, X.X. Le, Y.K. Jian, W. Lu, J.W. Zhang, T. Chen, 3D fluorescent hydrogel origami for multistage data security protection, Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 29, 1905514.
3. P. Xiao, Y. Liang, J. He, L. Zhang, S. Wang, J.C. Gu, J.W. Zhang, Y.J. Huang, S.W. Kuo, T. Chen, Hydrophilic/hydrophobic interphase-mediated Bubble-like stretchable janus ultrathin films towards self-adaptive and pneumatic multifunctional electronics, ACS Nano, 2019, 13, 4368？4378.
4. W. Dai, L. Lv, J.B. Lu, H. Hou,Q.W. Yan, F.E. Alam, Y. F. Li, X.L. Zeng, J.H. Yu, Q.P. Wei, X.F. Xu, J.B. Wu, N. Jiang, S.Y. Du, R. Sun, J.B. Xu, C.P. Wong, C.T. Lin, A paper-like inorganic thermal interface material composed of hierarchically structured graphene/silicon carbide nanorods, ACS Nano, 2019, 13(2)1547-1554.
5. W. Dai, T.F. Ma, Q.W. Yan, J.Y. Gao, X. Tan, L. Lv, H. Hou, Q.P. Wei, J.H. Yu, J.B. Wu, Y.G. Yao, S.Y. Du, R. Sun, N. Jiang, Y. Wang, J. Kong, C.P. Wong, S. M., C.T. Lin, Metal-level thermally conductive yet soft graphene thermal interface materials, ACS Nano, 2019, 13(10)11561-11571.
6. S.X. Wei, W. Lu, X.X. Le, C.X. Ma, H. Lin, B.Y. Wu, J.W. Zhang, P. Theato, T. Chen, Bioinspired synergistic fluorescence-color switchable polymeric hydrogel actuator, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2019, 58, 16243-16251.
7. F. Ni, P. Xiao, C. Zhang, Y. Liang, J.C. Gu, L. Zhang, T. Chen, A reversible and switchable 2D/3D chemically functionalized paper hybrid towards tunable and enhanced solar steam generation, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11, 15498-15506.
8. Q.L. Fang, T.T. Li, Z.M. Chen, H.B. Lin, P. Wang, F. Liu, Full biomass-derived solar stills for robust and stable evaporation To collect clean water from various water-bearing media, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11, 10672-10679.
9. H.R. Zhao, J.H. Ding, Z. Z. Shao, B.Y. Xu, Q.B. Zhou, H.B. Yu, High-quality boron nitride nanosheets and its bioinspired thermally conductive papers, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11, 37247-37255.
10. J.H. Ding, H.R. Zhao, Z.Z. Shao, H.B. Yu, Bioinspired smart anticorrosive coatings with an emergency response closing function, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 1(1)42646-42653.
11. Y.M. Wu, K. Ye, Z.D. Liu, B. Wang, C. Yan, Z.W. Wang, C.T. Lin, N. Jiang, J.H. Yu, Cotton candy-templated fabrication of three-dimensional ceramic pathway within polymer composite for enhanced thermal conductivity, ACS Applied Materials & interfaces, 2019, 11(47)44700-44707.
12. Y. Hao, P.L. Gong, L.C.n Xu, J.B. Pu, L.P. Wang, L.F. Huang, Contrasting oxygen reduction reactions on zero- and one-dimensional defects of MoS2 for versatile electrochemical applications, ACS Applied Materials & interfaces, 2019, 11(49) 46327-46336.
13. Q.L. Fang, T.T. Li, H.B. Lin, R.R.Jiang, F. Liu, Highly efficient solar steam generation from activated carbon fiber cloth with matching water supply and durable fouling resistance, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2019, 2, 4353-4361.
14. X.H. Feng, X.N. Huang, Y.Z. Ma, G.S. Song, H. Li, New structural carbons via industrial gas explosion for hybrid cathodes in Li？S batteries, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2019, 7, 12948-12954.
15. H.R. Zhao, J.H. Ding, B.Y. Xu, X.P. Zhao, Y. Zheng, Z.Z. Shao, H.B. Yu, Green synthesis of graphene/boron nitride composites for ultrahigh thermally conductive fluids, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2019, 7, 14266-14272.
16. J.H. Ding, H.R. Zhao, B.Y. Xu, X.P. Zhao, S.P. Su, H.B. Yu, Super-anticorrosive graphene nanosheets through π deposition of boron nitride nanodots, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2019, 7, 10900-10911.
17. H.R. Zhao, B.Y. Xu, J.H. Ding, Z. Wang, H.B. Yu, Natural amino acids: high-efficiency intercalants for graphene exfoliation, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2019, 7, 18819-18825.
18. X. Hou, Y.P. Chen, L. Lv, W. Dai, S. Zhao, Z.W. Wang, L. Fu,C.T. Lin, N. Jiang, J.H. Yu, High-thermal-transport-channel construction within flexible composites via the welding of boron nitride nanosheets, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2019, 2, 360-368.
19. L. Shen, Y. Li, W.J. Zhao, L.J. Miao, W.P. Xie, H.M. Lu, K. Wang, Corrosion protection of graphene-modified zinc-rich epoxy coatings in dilute NaCl solution, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2019, 2, 180-190.
20. Y.J. Wang, W.J. Zhao, W.T. Wu, C.T. Wang, X.D. Wu, Q.J. Xue, Fabricating bionic ultraslippery surface on titanium alloys with excellent fouling-resistant performance, ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2019, 2, 155-162.
21. X. Ma, P. Guo, X.S. Tong , Y.L. Zhao , Q. Zhang, P.L. Ke, A.Y. Wang, Piezoresistive behavior of amorphous carbon films for high performance MEMS force sensors, Applied Physics Letters, 2019, 114, 253502.
22. Q.L. Yuan, C.T. Lin, K.W.A. Chee, All-carbon devices based on sp2-on-sp3 configuratio, APL Materials, 2019, 7, 30901.
23. Y.J. Ding, J.D. Wu, J.Q. Wang, H.B. Lin, J.P. Wang, G. Liu, X.Q. Pei, F. Liu, C.Y.Y. Tang, Superhydrophilic and mechanical robust PVDF nanofibrous membrane through facile interfacial Span 80 welding for excellent oil/water separation, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 485, 179-187.
24. M.P. Dong, Y.B. Zhu, L.F. Xu, X.R. Ren, F.L. Ma, F.X. Mao, J.L. Li, L.P. Wang, Tribocorrosion performance of nano-layered coating in artificial seawater, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 487, 647-654.
25. Y.B. Zhu, M.P. Dong, J.L. Li, L.P. Wang, Wear failure mechanism of TiSiN coating at elevated temperatures, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 487, 349-355.
26. Q.Li, S.X. Zheng, J.B. Pu, W.Z. Wang, L. Li, L.P. Wang, Revealing the failure mechanism and designing protection approach for MoS2 in humid environment by first-principles investigation, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 487, 1121-1130.
27. S.J. Zheng, Z.B. Cai, J.B. Pu, C. Zeng, S.Y. Chen, R.Chen, L.P.Wang, A feasible method for the fabrication of VAlTiCrSi amorphous high entropy alloy film with outstanding anti-corrosion property, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 483, 870-874.
28. Z.B. Cai, J.B. Pu, L.P. Wang, Q.J. Xue, Synthesis of a new orthorhombic form of diamond in varying-C VN films: Microstructure, mechanical and tribological properties, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 481, 767-776.
29. S.M. Ren, M.J. Cui, Q. Li, W.S. Li, J.B. Pu, Q.J. Xue, L.P. Wang, Barrier mechanism of nitrogen-doped graphene against atomic oxygen irradiation, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 479, 669-678.
30. F.W. Jiang, W.J. Zhao, Y.M. Wu, Y.H. Wu, G. Liu, J.D. Dong, K.H. Zhou, A polyethyleneimine-grafted graphene oxide hybrid nanomaterial: Synthesis and anti-corrosion applications, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 479, 963-973.
31. Y.J. Qiang, S.T. Zhang, L.P. Wang, Understanding the adsorption and anticorrosive mechanism of DNA inhibitor for copper in sulfuric acid, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 492, 228-238.
32. R.H. Zhang, J.B. Pu, Y.C. Yang, L. Guo, J.J. Wang, Probing the frictional properties of sulfur-doped diamond-like carbon films under high vacuum by first-principles calculations, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 481, 1483-1489.
33. J.K. Liu, L.J. Yang, Z.L. Song, C. Xu, Microstructures and capacitance performance of MnO2 films fabricated by ultrasonic-assisted electrodeposition, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 478, 94-102.
34. M. Moradi, Z.H. Sun, Z.L. Song , H.Q. Hu, Effect of proteases secreted from a marine isolated bacterium Bacillus vietnamensis on the corrosion behaviour of different alloys, Bioelectrochemistry, 2019, 126, 64-71.
35. G.L. Li, J.R. Ye, Q.L. Fang, F. Liu, Amide-based covalent organic frameworks materials for efficient and recyclable removal of heavy metal lead, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 370, 822-830.
36. X. Hou, Y.P. Chen, W. Dai, Z.W. Wang, H. Li, C.T. Lin, K. Nishimura, N. Jiang, J.H. Yu, Highly thermal conductive polymer composites via constructing microphragmites communis structured carbon fibers, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 375, 121921.
37. S. Tian, D.Y. Jiang, J.B. Pu, X.F. Sun, Z.M. Li, B. Wu, W.R. Zheng, W.Q. Liu, Z.X. Liu, A new hybrid silicone-based antifouling coating with nanocomposite hydrogel for durable antifouling properties, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 370, 1-9.
38. M.J. Zhai, Y. Liu, J. Huang, Y.Q. Wang, K. Chen, Y.Y. Fu, H. Li, Efficient suspension plasma spray fabrication of black titanium dioxide coatings with visible light absorption performances, Ceramics International, 2019, 45, 930-935.
39. Z.Y. Wang, X.W. Li, W.T. Li, P.L. Ke, A.Y. Wang, Comparative study on oxidation behavior of Ti2AlN coatings in air and pure steam, Ceramics International, 2019, 45, 9260-9270.
40. W.T. Li, Z.Y. Wang, J.T. Shuai, B.B. Xu, A.Y. Wang, P.L. Ke, A high oxidation resistance Ti2AlC coating on Zirlo substrates for loss-ofcoolant accident conditions, Ceramics International, 2019, 45, 13912-13922.
41. C. Zeng, J.B. Pu, H.X. Wang, S.J. Zheng, L.P. Wang, Q.J. Xue, Study on atmospheric tribology performance of MoS2-W films with self-adaption to temperature, Ceramics International, 2019, 45, 15834-15842.
42. Z.B. Cai, J.B. Pu, X. Lu, X. Jiang, L.P. Wang, Q.J. Xue, Improved tribological property of VN film with the design of pre-oxidized layer, Ceramics International, 2019, 5(1)6051-6057.
43. Y.B. Shi, Z.B. Cai, J.B. Pu, L.P. Wang, Q.J. Xue, Interfacial molecular deformation mechanism for low friction of MoS2 determined using ReaxFF-MD Simulation, Ceramics International, 2019, 45(2)2258-2265.
44. M.P. Dong, Y.B. Zhu, C.T. Wang, L. Shan, J.L. Li, Structure and tribocorrosion properties of duplex treatment coatings of TiSiCN/nitride on Ti6Al4V alloy, Ceramics International, 2019, 45, 12461-12468.
45. H.R. Zhao, J.H. Ding, D. Ji, B.Y. Xu, H.B. Yu, Boron nitride quantum dots derived from renewable lignin, Chemistry Select, 2019, 4(11)3025-3030.
46. X.W. Li, A.Y. Wang, K.R. Lee, Role of unsaturated hydrocarbon lubricant on the friction behavior of amorphous carbon ？lms from reactive molecular dynamics study, Computational Materials Science, 2019, 161, 1-9.
47. X.W. Li , X.W. Xu , Y. Zhou , K.R. Lee , A.Y. Wang, Insights into friction dependence of carbon nanoparticles as oil based lubricant additive at amorphous carbon interface, Carbon, 2019, 150, 465-474.
48. Y.W. Hu , Y.X. Wang , C.T. Wang , Y.W. Ye, H.C. Zhao, J.L. Li, X.J. Lu, C.L.Mao, S.J. Chen, J.M. Mao, L.P. Wang , Q.J. Xue, One-pot pyrolysis preparation of carbon dots as eco-friendly nanoadditives of water-based lubricants, Carbon, 2019, 152, 511-520.
49. Y.H. Wu,W.J. Zhao, X.Y. Zhu, Q.J. Xue, Improving the corrosion resistance of Graphene-coated copper via accurate defect healing without sacrificing electronic conductivity, Carbon, 2019, 153, 95-99.
50. D. Zhang , P.Y. Yi , L.F. Peng , X.M. Lai , J.B. Pu, Amorphous carbon films doped with silver and chromium to achieve ultra-low interfacial electrical resistance and long-term durability in the application of proton exchange membrane fuel cells, Carbon, 2019, 145, 333-344.
51. Y.W. Ye , D.W. Zhang , T. Liu , Z.Y. Liu , J.B. Pu , W. Liu ,H.C. Zhao , X.G. Li, L.P. Wang, Superior corrosion resistance and self-healable epoxy coating pigmented with silanzied trianiline-intercalated graphene, Carbon, 2019, 142, 164-176.
52. G.X. Chen, J.F. Cui, H.M. Lu, J.H. Yu,Y. Liu, H. Li, N. Jiang, In situ nanomechanical research on large-scale plastic deformation of individual ultrathin multi-walled carbon nanotube, Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, 2019, 32(4)1-6.
53. G.X. Chen, H.M. Lu, J.F. Cui, H.T. Yu, B. Wang, Y. Liu, H. Li, N. Jiang, In situ real-time study buckling behavior of boron nitride nanotubes with axial compression by TEM, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2019, 30(7)1401-1404.
54. R.Q. Chen, C.E. Guo, W.B. Chu, N. Jiang, H. Li, ATR-FTIR study of Bacillus sp. and Escherichia coli settlements on the bare and Al2O3 coated ZnSe internal reflection element, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2019, 30(1)115-119.
55. C.E. Guo, X.M. Guo, W.B. Chu, N. Jiang, H. Li, Spectroscopic study of conformation changes of bovine serum albumin in aqueous environment, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2019, 30(6)1302-1306.
56. F.X. Mao, J.Z. Yao, Y.T. Zhou, C.F. Dong, B. Kursten, D.D. Macdonald, Determining the electric-eld strength in a passive lm via photo-induced electric elds, Corrosion Science, 2019, 154, 239-245.
57. Y.J. Qiang, S.T. Zhang, H.C. Zhao, B.C. Tan, L.P. Wang, Enhanced anticorrosion performance of copper by novel N-doped carbon dots, Corrosion Science, 2019, 161, 108193.
58. Y.W. Ye, D.W. Zhang, J.Y. Li, T. Liu, J.B. Pu, H.C. Zhao, L.P. Wang, One-step synthesis of superhydrophobic polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane-graphene oxide and its application in anti-corrosion and anti-wear fields, Corrosion Science, 2019, 147, 9-21.
59. W.C. Zhao, W.J. Zhao, Z.P. Huang, G. Liu, B. Wu, Tribological performances of epoxy resin composite coatings using hexagonal boron nitride and cubic boron nitride nanoparticles as additives, Chemical Physics Letters, 2019, 732, 136646(1-11).
60. Q.S. Gu, W.J. Zhao, J.H. Yuan, Y.G. Yao, Y.J. Wang, W.T. Wu, Adsorption and photodegradation behaviors of in-situ growth TiO2 films with various nano-structures, Chemical Physics Letters, 2019, 736, 136804(1-9).
61. C.B. Liu, J.Y. Li, Z.Y. Jin, P.M. Hou, H.C. Zhao, L.P. Wang, Synthesis of graphene-epoxy nanocomposites with the capability to self-healunderwater for materials protection, Composites Communications, 2019, 15, 155-161.
62. S.G. Zhou, W.T. Li, W.J. Zhao, C. Liu, Z.W. Fang, X.L. Gao, Tribological behaviors of polyimide composite films enhanced with fluorographene, Colloids and Surfaces A, 2019, 580, 123707(1-10).
63. W. Yang, D.P. Xu, Y. Gao, L. Hu, P.L. Ke, J. Chen, Microstructure, adhesion, in vitro corrosion resistance and tribological behavior of (Si:N)-DLC coated pure Ti, Diamond & Related Materials, 2019, 92, 109-116.
64. P. Du, J. Wang, H.C. Zhao, G.Z. Liu, L.P. Wang, Graphene oxide encapsulated by mesoporous silica for intelligent anticorrosive coating: studies on release models and self-healing ability, Dalton Transactions, 2019, 48, 13064-13073.
65. S.H. Zhou, F. Liu, J.Q. Wang, H.B. Lin, Q. Han, S.F. Zhao, C.Y.Y. Tang, Janus membrane with unparalleled forward osmosis performances, Environmental Science & Technology Letters, 2019, 6, 79-85.
66. Y.T. Zhou , A.N. Xu , F.X. Mao , J.K. Yu , D.C. Kong ,C.F. Dong , D.D. Macdonald, Passivity breakdown on copper: Influence of borate anion, Electrochimica Acta, 2019, 320, 134545.
67. X. Zuo, R.D. Chen, P.L. Ke, A.Y. Wang, Gas breakdown and discharge formation in High-power impulse magnetron sputtering, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 2019, 47, 1215-1222.
68. H. Li, X.M. Kuang, X.L. Shen, J.W. Zhu, B.T. Zhang, H. Li, Improvement of voltammetric detection of sulfanilamide with a nanodiamond？modified glassy carbon electrode, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 2019, 14, 7858-7870.
69. Y. Su, S.H. Qiu, Y. Liu, D.P. Yang, H.C. Zhao, L.P. Wang, PEDOT: PSS-exfoliated graphene to improve the corrosion resistance of waterborne epoxy coating, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 2019, 14, 4595-4601.
70. L. Zhang, J. He, Y.S. Liao, X.T. Zeng, N.X. Qiu, Y. Liang, P. Xiao, T. Chen, Self-protective, reproducible textile sensor with high performance towards human–machine interactions, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 26631-26640.
71. T.T. Li, Q.L. Fang, H.B. Lin, F. Liu, Enhancing solar steam generation through manipulating the heterostructure of PVDF membranes with reduced reflection and conduction, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 17505-17515.
72. Q.L. Fang, G.L. Li, H.B. Lin, F. Liu, Solar-driven organic solvents purification enabled by robust cubic prussian blue, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 8960-8966.
73. T.T. Li, Q.L. Fang, X.F. Xi, Y.S. Chen, F. Liu, Ultra-robust carbon fibers for multi-media purification via solar-evaporation, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 586-593.
74. S.H. Zhou, Z. Xiong, F. Liu, H.B. Lin, J.Q. Wang, T.T. Li, Q. Han, Q.L. Fang, Novel Janus membrane with unprecedented osmosis transport performance, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 632-638.
75. J.H. Ding, H.R. Zhao, D. Ji, B.Y. Xu, X.P. Zhao, Z. Wang, D.L. Wang, Q.B. Zhou, H.B. Yu, Achieving long-term anticorrosion via the inhibition of graphene’s electrical activity, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 2864-2874.
76. J.H. Ding, H.R. Zhao, X.P. Zhao, B.Y. Xu, H.B. Yu, How semiconductor transition metaldichalcogenides replaced graphene for enhancing anticorrosion, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 13511-13521.
77. L.F. Huang, H.M. Ha, K.L. Cwalina, J.R. Scully, J.M. Rondinelli, Underestanding electrochemical stabilites of Ni-compound nanofilms from a comparative theory-experiment approach, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2019, 123(47) 28925-28940.
78. B. He, J. Ding, J.Q. Wang, Z.K. Yao, W.H. Qing, Y.J. Zhang, F. Liu, C.Y.Y. Tang, Sustaining fouling resistant membranes: Membrane fabrication, characterization and mechanism understanding of demulsification and fouling-resistance, Journal of Membrane Science, 2019, 581, 105-113.
79. J.Q. Wang, X.Q. Pei, G. Liu, Q. Han, S.M. Yang, F. Liu, “Living”electrospray - A controllable polydopamine nano-coating strategy with zero liquid discharge for separation, Journal of Membrane Science, 2019, 586, 170-176.
80. W.H. Qing, J.Q. Wang, X.H. Ma, Z.K. Yao, Y. Feng, X.N. Shi, F. Liu, P. Wang, C.Y.Y. Tang, One-step tailoring surface roughness and surface chemistry to prepare superhydrophobic polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) membranes for enhanced membrane distillation performances, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2019, 553, 99-107.
81. H.J. Zhang, Y.F. Gong, X.Y. Chen, A. Mcdonald, H. Li, A comparative study of cavitation erosion resistance of several HVOF-sprayed coatings in deionized water and artificial seawater, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 2019, 28, 1060-1071.
82. H.J. Zhang, Y.F. Gong, B.T. Zhang, X.Y. Chen, L.J. Fang, P.P. Jin, H. Li, Corrosion and algal adhesion behaviors of HVOF-sprayed Fe-based amorphous coatings for marine applications, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, 2019, 28, 283-290.
83. Z.Y. Wang, H. Kang, R.D. Chen, P.L. Ke, A.Y. Wang, Enhanced mechanical and tribological properties properties of V-Al-C coatings via increasing columnar boundaries, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 781, 186-195.
84. Y.B. Zhu, M.P. Dong, K.K. Chang, J.L. Li, L.P. Wang, Prolonged anti-bacterial action by sluggish release of Ag from TiSiN/Ag multilayer coating, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 783, 164-172.
85. Q. Cai, S.X. Li, J.B. Pu, Z.B. Cai, X. Lu, Q.F. Cui, L.P. Wang, Effect of multicomponent doping on the structure and tribological properties of VN-based coatings, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 806, 566-574.
86. Y.Z. Bai, J.B. Pu, H.X. Wang, L.P. Wang, Q.J. Xue, S. Liu, High humidity and high vacuum environment performance of MoS2/Sn composite film, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 800, 107-115.
87. Z. Wang, Q.K. Zhang, R. Bagheri, P.S. Guo, Y.R. Yao, L.J. Yang, Z.L. Song, Influence of laser surface remelting on microstructure and degradation mechanism in simulated body fluid of Zn-0.5Zr alloy, Journal of Materials Science and Technology, 2019, 35, 2705-2713.
88. L.J. Yang, P.S. Guo, Z.G. Niu, F.X. Li, Z.L. Song, C. Xu, H.N. Liu, W.S. Sun, T.T. Ren, Influence of Mg on the mechanical properties and degradation performance of as-extruded ZneMgeCa alloys: In vitro and in vivo behavior, Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2019, 95, 220-231.
89. Q.K. Zhang, Z. Wang, F.Q. Hu, Z.L. Song, Preparation of thin NiCrBSi laser cladding layers with no microcracking and low dilution, Journal of Laser Applications, 2019, 31, 032015.
90. J.H. Sun, K.K. Chang, D.H. Mei, Z.B. Lu, J.B. Pu, Q.J. Xue, Q. Huang, L.P. Wang, S.Y. Du, Mutual identification between the pressure-induced superlubricity and the image contrast inversion of arbon nanostructures from AFM technology, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2019, 10(7)1498-1504,
91. Y.B. Zhu, M.P. Dong, X.R. Zhao, J.L. Li, K.K. Chang, L.P. Wang, Self-healing of TiSiN/Ag coatings induced by Ag, Journal of the American ceramic society, 2019, 102(12)7521-7532.
92. S.M. Ren, K.D. Shang, M.J. Cui, L.P. Wang, J.B. Pu, P.Y. Yi, Structural design of MoS2-based coatings toward high humidity and wide temperature, Journal of Materials Science, 2019, 54, 11889-11902.
93. D.P. Yang, Y.W. Ye, Y. Su, S. Liu, D.R. Gong, H.C. Zhao, Functionalization of citric acid-based carbon dots by imidazole toward novel green corrosion inhibitor for carbon steel, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019, 229, 180-192.
94. Y. Wang, Z.P. Gu, N.Y. Yuan, J.B. Pu, J.N. Ding, Fabrication of anticorrosion Dual-component silane film on AZ31 Mg alloy surface by self-assembly method, The Journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society, 2019, 71, 1543-1851.
95. B.C. Tan, S.T.o Zhang, H.Y. Liu, Y.J. Qiang, W.P. Li, L. Guo, S.J. Chen, Insights into the inhibition mechanism of three 5-phenyltetrazole derivatives for copper corrosion in sulfuric acid medium via experimental and DFT methods, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2019, 102, 424-437.
96. P. Xiao, J.C. Gu, C. Zhang, F. Ni, Y. Liang, J. He, L. Zhang, J.Y. O.Y, S.W. Kuo, T. Chen, A scalable, low-cost and robust photo-thermal fabric with tunable and programmable 2D/3D structures towards environmentally adaptable liquid/solid-medium water extraction, Nano Energy, 2019, 65, 2211-2855.
97. J. He, P. Xiao, W. Lu, J.W. Shi, L. Zhang, Y. Liang, C. F. Pan, S.W. Kuo, T. Chen, A universal high accuracy wearable pulse monitoring system via high sensitivity and large linearity graphene pressure sensor, Nano Energy, 2019, 59, 422-433.
98. J.H. Ding, H.R. Zhao, D. Ji, B.Y. Xu, H.B. Yu, Ultrafast molecular sieving through functionalized graphene membranes, Nanoscale, 2019, 9, 3896-3904.
99. Z.D. Liu, Y.P. Chen, Y.F. Li, W. Dai, Q.W. Yan, F.E. Alam, S.Y. Du, Z.W. Wang, K. Nishimura, N. Jiang, C.T. Lin, J.H. Yu, Graphene foam-embedded epoxy composites with significant thermal conductivity enhancement, Nanoscale, 2019, 11, 17600-17606.
100. Z.Y. Zhang, J.F.g Cui, K.K. Chang, D.D. Liu, G.X. Chen, N. Jiang, D.M. Guo, Deformation induced new pathways in silicon, Nanoscale, 2019, 11(20)9862-9868.
101. M.L. Wu, B.S. Hou, S.C. Shu, A. Li, Q. Geng, H. Li,Y.M. Shi, M.H. Yang, S.Y. Du, J.Q. Wang, S.Z. Liao, N. Jiang, D. Da, C.T. Lin, High oxidation resistance of CVD graphene-reinforced copper matrix composites, Nanomaterials, 2019, 9, 498.
102. G.X. Chen, C.J. Guo,Y. Cheng, H.M. Lu, J.F. Cui, W.B. Hu, R.R. Jiang, N. Jiang, High density static charges governed surface activation for long-range motion and subsequent growth of Au nanocrystals, Nanomaterials, 2019, 9(328)1-13.
103. M.Y. Yang, Q.L. Yuan, J.Y. Gao, S.C. Shu, F.Y. Chen, H.F. Sun, K. Nishimura, S.L. Wang, J. Yi, C.T. Lin, N. Jiang, A diamond temperature sensor based on the energy level shift of nitrogen-vacancy color centers, Nanomaterials, 2019, 9(11) 1576.
104. H. Song, G. Chen, J. Chen, H.X. Li, L. Ji, N. Jiang, Improving the wear life of a-C:H film in high vacuum by self-assembled reduced graphene oxide layers, Nanomaterials, 2019, 9(12) 1733.
105. J.F. Cui, Z.Y. Zhang, D.D. Liu, D.L. Zhang, W. Hu, L. Zou, Y. Lu, C. Zhang, H.H. Lu, C. Tang, N. Jiang, I.P. Parkin, D.M. Guo, Unprecedented piezoresistance coefficient in strained silicon carbide, Nano Letters, 2019, 19(9) 6569-6576.
106. X. Wu, Y. Zhang, P. Du, Z.Y. Jin, H.C. Zhao, L.P. Wang, Synthesis, characterization and properties of graphene-reinforced polyimide coatings, New Journal of Chemistry, 2019, 43, 5697-5705.
107. Y. Liu, X.Q. Shao, J. Huang, H. Li, Flame sprayed environmentally friendly high density polyethylene (HDPE)-capsaicin composite coatings for marine antifouling applications, Materials Letters, 2019, 238, 46-50.
108. J.H. Weng, X. Zuo , L.L. Liu, Z.Y. Wang, P.L. Ke, X.C. Wei, A.Y. Wang, Dense nanocolumnar structure induced anti-corrosion CrB2 coating with (001) preferred orientation deposited by DC magnetron sputtering, Materials Letters, 2019, 240, 180-184.
109. H.R. Zhao, J.H. Ding, D. Ji, B.Y. Xu, H.B. Yu, Highly thermoconductive fluid with aqueous compatible graphene, Materials Research Express, 2019, 6(5) 5041-5021.
110. L.F. Xu, W.Q. Liu, J.L. Li, M.P. Dong, F.L. Ma, C.T. Wang, L.P. Wang, Effect of heat treatment on tribocorrosion behavior of 7B05 aluminum alloy in artificial seawater, Materials Research Express, 2019, 6(10)106598.
111. P.S. Guo, R. Bagheri, T.T. Ren, L.J. Yang, C. Xu, J.J. Lin, H.N. Liu, W.S. Sun, Z.L. Song, Corrosion characteristics of zinc-zirconium alloy in c-SBF and its biocompatibility in vitro/in vivo, Materials and Corrosion, 2019, 1-13.
112. F.K. Zeng, C. Xue, H.B. Ma, C.T. Lin, J.H. Yu, N. Jiang, High thermal conductivity and anisotropy values of aligned graphite flakes/copper foil composites, Materials, 2019, 13(1):46.
113. P. Du, J. Wang, G.Z. Liu, H.C. Zhao, L.P. Wang, Facile synthesis of intelligent nanocomposites as encapsulation for materials protection, Materials chemistry frontiers, 2019, 3, 321-330.
114. S.Y. Chen, Z.B. Cai, Z.X. Lu, J.B. Pu, R. Chen, S.J. Zheng, C.L. Mao, S.J. Chen, Tribo-corrosion behavior of VAlTiCrCu high-entropy alloy film, Materials Characterization, 2019, 157, 109887.
115. S.G. Zhou , Y.M. Wu, W.J. Zhao , J.J. Yu , F.W. Jiang , Y.H. Wu, L.Q. Ma, Designing reduced graphene oxide/zinc rich epoxy composite coatings for improving the anticorrosion performance of carbon steel substrate, Materials and Design, 2019, 169, 107694.
116. X.W. Li, A.Y. Wang, K.R. Lee, Transformation of amorphous carbon to graphene on low-index Ni surfaces during rapid thermal processing: a reactive molecular dynamics study, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2019, 21, 2271-2275.
117. X.W. Li, Y. Zhou, X.W. Xu, A.Y. Wang, K.R. Lee, Role of the carbon source in the transformation of amorphous carbon to graphene during rapid thermal processing, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2019, 21, 9384-9390.
118. Y.M. Wu, J.J. Yu, W.J. Zhao, C.T. Wang, B. Wu, G.M. Lu, Investigating the anti-corrosion behaviors of the waterborne epoxy composite coatings with barrier and inhibition roles on mild steel, Progress in Organic Coatings, 2019, 133, 8-18.
119. Q. Li, S.X. Zheng, J.B. Pu, J.H. Sun, L.F. Huang, L.P. Wang, Q.J. Xue, Thermodynamics and kinetics of an oxygen adatom on pristine and functionalized graphene: insight gained into their anticorrosion properties, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2019, 21, 12121-12129.
120. X.Y. Zhu, Y.H. Wu, W.J. Zhao, J.B. Pu, D.H. Yang, Q.J. Xue, Large-area preparation of defect-repaired fluorocarbon polymer coatings on graphene for long-term corrosion resistance, Progress in Organic Coatings, 2019, 134, 234-243.
121. T. Liu, J.Y. Li, X.Y. Li, S.H. Qiu, Y.W. Ye, F. Yang, H.C. Zhao, Effect of self-assembled tetraaniline nanofiber on the anticorrosion performance of waterborne epoxy coating, Progress in Organic Coatings, 2019, 128, 137-147.
122. T. Liu, Y. Liu, Y.W. Ye, J.Y. Li, F. Yang, H.C. Zhao, L.P. Wang, Corrosion protective properties of epoxy coating containing tetraaniline modified nano-α-Fe2O3, Progress in Organic Coatings, 2019, 132, 455-467.
123. H. Fu, G.P. Yan, M. Li, H. Wang, Y.P. Chen, C. Yan, C.T. Lin, N. Jiang, J.H. Yu, Graphene as a nanofiller for enhancing the tribological properties and thermal conductivity of base grease, RSC Advances, 2019,9(72)42481.
124. B. Chen, Y. Zhang, J.L. Zhang, L.J. Zhu, H.C. Zhao, PEGylated polyvinylidene fluoride membranesviagrafting from a graphene oxide additive for improving permeability and antifouling properties, RSC Advances, 2019, 9(32)18688-18696.
125. F. Yang, Y. Liu, T. Liu, S. Liu, H.C. Zhao, Aniline trimer-including carboxymethylated bcyclodextrin as an efficient corrosion inhibitor for Q235 carbon steel in 1 M HCl solution, RSC Advances, 2019, 9, 30249–30258.
126. X.X. Le, W. Lu, J. He, M.J. Serpe, J.W. Zhang, T. Chen, Ionprinting controlled information storage of fluorescent hydrogel for hierarchy and multi-dimensional decryption, Science China Materials, 2019, 62, 831-839.
127. L.J. Fang, J. Huang, Y. Liu, B.T. Zhang, H. Li, Cored-wire arc spray fabrication of novel aluminium-copper coatings for anti-corrosion/fouling hybrid performances, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2019, 357, 794-801.
128. Y. Zhou, P. Guo, L.L. Sun, L.L. Liu, X.W. Xu, W.X. Li, X.W. Li, K.R. Lee, A.Y. Wang, Microstructure and property evolution of diamond-like carbon films codoped by Al and Ti with different ratios, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2019, 361, 83-90.
129. J. Wei, H.C. Li, L.L. Liu, P. Guo, P.L. Ke, A.Y. Wang, Enhanced tribological andcorrosion properties ofmultilayer ta-C films via alternating sp3 content, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2019, 374, 317-326.
130. X.B. Bai, J.L. Li, L.H. Zhu, Structure and properties of TiSiN/Cu multilayer coatings deposited on Ti6Al4V prepared by arc ion plating, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2019, 372, 16-25.
131. J.G. Qian, S.X. Li, J.B. Pu, Z.B. Cai, H.X. Wang, Q. Cai, P.F. Ju, Effect of heat treatment on structure and properties of molybdenum nitride and molybdenum carbonitride films prepared by magnetron sputtering, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2019, 374, 725-735.
132. Y. Wang, Z.P. Gu, J. Liu, J. Jiang, N.Y. Yuan, J.B. Pu, J.N. Ding, An organic/inorganic composite multi-layer coating to improve the corrosion resistance of AZ31B Mg alloy, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2019, 360, 276-284.
133. J.W. Zhang, S.G. Zhou, Y.X. Wang, Y.C. Wang, C.T. Wang, X. Lu, C.L. Mao, S.J. Chen, X.J. Lu, L.P. Wang, Enhancing anti-corrosion and antifouling properties of Cu_GLC composite film for marine application, Surface & Coatings Technology, 2019, 375, 414-426.
134. Y.Z. Guo, P. Guo, L.L. Sun, X.W. Li, P.L. Ke, Q. Li, A.Y. Wang, Tribological properties of Ti-doped diamond-like carbon coatings under dry friction and PAO oil lubrication, Surface and Interface Analysis, 2019, 51, 361-370.
135. Q.L. Yuan, S.D. Wu, C. Ye, X.Q. Liu, J.Y. Gao, N.Y. Cui, P. Guo, G.S. Lai, Q.P. Wei, M.H. Yang,W.T. Su, H. Li, N. Jiang, L. Fu, D. Dai, C.T. Lin, K.W.A. Chee, Sensitivity enhancement of potassium ion (K+) detection based on graphene field-effect transistors with surface plasma pretreatment, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemica, 2019, 285, 333-340.
136. N.Y. Cui, P.Guo, Q.L. Yuan, C. Ye, M.Y. Yang, M.H. Yang, K.W.A. Chee, F. Wang, L. Fu, Q.P. Wei, C.T. Lin, J.Y. Gao, Single-step formation of Ni nanoparticle-modified graphene-diamond hybrid electrodes for electrochemical glucose detection, Sensors, 2019, 19, 2979.
137. R.Y. Kang, Z.Y. Zhang, L.C. Guo, J.F. Cui, Y.P. Chen, X. Hou, B. Wang, C.T. Lin, N. Jiang, J.H. Yu, Enhanced thermal conductivity of epoxy composites filled with 2D transition metal carbides (MXenes) with ultralow loading, Scientific Reports, 2019, 9, 9135.
138. F. Nan, C.B. Liu, J.B. Pu, Anticorrosive performance of waterborne epoxy coatings containing attapulgite/graphene nanocomposites, Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 2019, 7(2)024002.
139. J. Wang, P. Du, J.H. Ding, J.B. Pu, B.S. Xie, Graphene oxide enhanced aqueous epoxy composite coating derived from sustainable cardanol resource for corrosion protection, Surface Topography : Metrology and Properties, 2019, 7, 044002.
140. T.H. Ge, W.J. Zhao, Y.L. He, X.D. Wu, Y.H. Wu, Y.M. Wu, X.J. Ci, Contrasting the electrochemical behaviors of graphene film with hexagonal boron nitride film before and after modification with stearic acid on Cu in 3.5wt% NaCl solution, Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 2019, 7(4)045008.
141. Y.H. Wu, J.J. Yu, W.J. Zhao, W.T. Wu, J.D. Dong, K.H. Zhou, Q.J. Xue, Excellent corrosion resistance of graphene coating on copper due to the low defect overlapping structure, Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 2019, 7, 015014.
142. Z.B. Cai, R. Chen, J.G. Qian, S.J. Zheng, S.Y. Chen, J.B. Pu, Improving scratch-resistance and wear-resistance of VN film by deep cryogenic treatment with liquid nitrogen, Surface Engineering, 2019, 1647940.
143. L.L. Sun, X. Zuo, P. Guo, X.W. Li, P.L. Ke, A.Y. Wang, Role of deposition temperature on the mechanical and tribological properties of Cu and Cr co-doped diamond-like carbon films, Thin Solid Films, 2019, 678, 16-25.
144. X.W. Li, A.Y. Wang, K.R. Lee, Atomistic understanding on friction behavior of amorphous carbon films induced by surface hydrogenated modification, Tribology International, 2019, 136, 446-454.
145. X.W. Li, A.Y. Wang, K.R. Lee, Insights On Low-Friction Mechanism of amorphous carbon films from reactive molecular dynamics study, Tribology International, 2019, 131, 567-578.
146. Y.W. Hu, Y.X. Wang, Z.X. Zeng, H.C. Zhao, J.L. Li, X.W. Ge, L.P. Wang, Q.J. Xue, C.L. Mao, S.J. Chen, BLG-RGO a novel nanoadditive for water-based lubricant, Tribology International, 2019, 135, 277-286.
147. X.J. Ci, W.J. Zhao, J. Luo, Y.M. Wu, T.H. Ge, L. Shen, X.L. Gao, Z.W. Fang, Revealing the lubrication mechanism of fluorographene nanosheets enhanced GTL-8 based nanolubricant oil, Tribology International, 2019, 138, 174-183.
148. X. Zuo, R.D. Chen, D. Zhang, P.L. Ke, A.Y. Wang, Moverment of luminous group spots on target and size modification of micro-particles during cathodic vacuum arc deposition, Vacuum, 2019, 164, 381-389.
149. 陈仁德，郭 鹏，左 潇，许世鹏，柯培玲，汪爱英，Ag掺杂非晶碳膜结构、力学与电学行为研究，无机材料学报，2019, 34, 387-393.
150. 李文涛，王振玉，张栋，潘建国，柯培玲，汪爱英，电弧复合磁控溅射结合热退火制备Ti2AlC涂层，金属学报，2019, 55, 647-656.
151. 彭晚军，丁纪恒，陈浩，余海斌，生物基呋喃衍生物在有机涂层中的应用，材料工程, 2019, 47(1)42-49.
152. 康皓，郭鹏，蔡胜，李晓伟，段香梅，汪爱英，柯培玲，MoS2/C复合薄膜多环境摩擦学行为的研究, 表面技术，2019, 48, 229-237.
153. 周永，孔翠翠，李晓伟，孙丽丽，郭鹏，周佳，李玉宏，李文献，汪爱英，柯培玲，Ti/Al过渡层对共掺杂类金刚石薄膜性能的影响,表面技术，2019, 48, 268-275.
154. 李林儒，王振玉，左潇，刘林林，黄美东，柯培玲，汪爱英，直流磁控溅射和高功率脉冲磁控溅射TiSiN涂层的结构与性能比较,表面技术，2019, 48, 70-77.
155. 李汉超，魏菁，郭鹏，孙丽丽，崔平，汪爱英，退火时间对Ni催化非晶碳转变石墨烯的影响，表面技术，2019, 8, 66-72.
156. 左潇，孙丽丽，汪爱英，柯培玲，高功率脉冲磁控溅射制备非晶碳薄膜研究进展，表面技术，2019, 48, 53-63.
157. 崔明君，任思明，王永刚，蒲吉斌，赵海超，王立平，石墨烯基防腐涂层研究进展，表面技术，2019, 48, 46-55.
158. 刘栓，周开河，吴跃斌，方云辉，蔡辉，李鹏，管金胜，李少华，段福平，李延伟，胡家元，卢光明，蒲吉斌，王立平，石墨烯改性重防腐涂料在世界最高输电铁塔的防腐应用，腐蚀科学与防护技术，2019, 31(1), 114-120.
159. 方云辉，周开河，蔡辉，孙立三，刘志伟，王春婷，郑文茹，蒲吉斌，刘栓，李震，极化电位对铜系防污涂层性能的影响，电镀与涂饰，2019, 38(2), 76-81.
160. 胡家元，李延伟，刘栓，陈科锋，孙立三，戚浩金，方云辉，周开河，张鸿，输电铁塔塔脚防护用无溶剂环氧涂料的研制及其防腐性能研究，中国材料进展，2019, 38(7), 705-709.
161. 季东，赵红冉，丁纪恒，徐蓓玉，余海斌，石墨烯水分散液：增强水性环氧涂料的耐蚀性，功能材料，2019, 50, 3001-3006.
162. 胡方勤，王郑，张青科，宋振纶，粉末粒度对镍合金熔覆薄层组织及成分的影响，焊接，2019, (8)17-20.